Thursday, January 31, 2008
Positive Thoughts
'I can do it. I can do it.' Those were the thoughts that were going through my mind as I was huffing and puffing over the one mile that I ran today. Yes, very sad that I can barely run a mile. But I have to say the positive thoughts really did keep me going. I seem to push myself more in group situations so running on the treadmill by myself can be tough for my endurance levels. Its easy for me to just start walking once I get tired, but not today and I believe its all because of my positive thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for you!! You can do it, you can do it! Man, I sure wish I still had a Y membership. I could have been right there with ya (but I would have had to walk some, I'm sure).Keep up the good workouts. At least it balances out, if you have a bad food day. Love ya, Lori
It's amazing how hard it is to switch workout types--from dancing to running--it seems like your body gets used to doing things one way and really resists the new stuff, huh?
You can do it!
Post a Comment