Monday, January 21, 2008

Accountibility Day!!

I did my weigh in on Thur. last week and then I droppped a little more by the time I got around to posting it on Friday. So as of Friday, I have lost 9 oz more, (a total of 5 lbs 7 oz) which is just fine with me. I didn't do horrible this weekend but I did eat a little more than what my weight watcher points alotted. I did so good for the 1st 9 or 10 days but since Sat., I have been starving!!! I have been doing really good work outs and I know I am eating enough and trying to drink lots of water, but I am still so hungry... so if anyone has any ideas as to why I may be feeling so hungry all of a sudden or ideas to help, etc., just let me know!! I also have to say that I get too anxious to wait a whole week to find out my weight, so every 3 days or so I check. That way, I also know if I need to change something, if I am not dropping any weight. But this week, I am not going to cheat. I am sticking it out and wait for the surprise. My goal this week is to work out 6 day, of course Sunday off (last week I worked out 5 days) and to drop at least 2.5 lbs. Next Monday I'll post my out come. I figure, if I have a weekly goal, I will work harder!! Good luck to all this week!!! Lori

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I have "the Hunger" too. I do great for a few days and then I'm just so hungry I can hardly stand it. I've been trying to eat more 0 point foods--veggies, soups, etc. to keep full and not let myself get hungry. It works sometimes, but not always. If you have ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Wendy said...

What about eating proteins like nuts or something. I heard on Oprah once from Dr OZ that if you eat a handful of nuts a 1/2 hour before dinner than you won't eat as much. I've enjoyed eating my handfuls of peanuts and it really does seem to tide me over. He says that raw almonds are really good for you.