Monday, January 28, 2008

Jennie's turn!

Okay, my weight today was down one pound from last week.
I have lost 2.5 pounds total. I have to say that it's annoying that it's coming off so slowly, especially since my clothes fit differently, and I feel thinner than that! I keep telling myself that I'm building muscle by exercising, which in turn will help my metabolism speed up, but it's a bit frustrating to see only one pound losses each week! HOWEVER, I know that the last 10 pounds are the hardest, so I'm trying to be as patient as I can! (And I'm NOT giving up!)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I agree, since you're working out you're building muscle which weighs more than fat. More importantly your clothes are fitting better. Yeh!!

The Barney's said...

I agree with you both! The last are so hard to loose and that is why right now it's coming off qiucker for me (cause I have a lot more to loose) but I am dreading the last 10!!! And your body is getting use to the workouts and you will lose it as your met. speeds up. Just keep it up!!