Saturday, January 19, 2008

Confession

I had a horrible eating day today. Horrible. I don't want to go into details, but let's just say it involved cinnamon rolls, crisp bean burrito from TacoTime, and roast beef. I was a maniac! I resolved to at least try to get a good workout tonight and was ready, actually just getting started, when Jon said "let's go to a movie!" and i dropped everything and went to the Bee Movie with him and Isaac. So there. I just needed to confess. I feel fat, bloated, tired, and it wasn't worth it at all.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I think everyone is allowed a few mess ups don't you think? It just motivates you even more to eat better after feeling so glutenous.

Emily said...

Isn't it funny how you REALLY want to eat something "bad" and you think about how great it is going to taste, etc. etc. And then after you are done, you are thinking,"I feel so gross and it totally wasn't worth it!"
But, it doesn't matter how many times that happens, I still want to eat bad things!

Jennie said...

I had 3 bad eating days. It all started after girls' night out--I ate that huge 1/2 pound hamburger and couldn't stop for the rest of the weekend.
I just gave in and resolved to start fresh on Monday.
I think the key is to just never give up. Keep trying even if you have a day (or days!) like that.

The Barney's said...

Oh Holly- it makes me feel so good to know that we all have those days!! I didn't do as good the last 3 days as I did all the other days but my day will come, sooner than later I am sure, when I completely binge. as you know, just start fresh today and good luck. lori