Monday, January 14, 2008

Weigh-In Monday

Okay, I'll go first. I've only lost a pound. That's it...bummer because I actually feel thinner, but that's okay, I'll still keep plugging along. I know my metabolism has slowed down because of this hypothyroid thing (yes, I'm bringing that up again...can you tell it really bothers me?...and no it's not my excuse :) Anyway, happy, healthy eating today everyone!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Ok, before I post how much I lost, you have to keep in mind that I just had a baby a few weeks ago. For about the first month, it seems like you lose a lot of weight naturally and then it levels off. I am dreading when it slows down and I will have to work extra hard. So here goes: I lost 6.4 lbs! I was shocked and happy!

Holly said...

That's awesome! Good job Emily! (I'm so glad this isn't a contest with money involved :)

Wendy said...

You know, 1 lb is better than losing nothing or even gaining. So I think that's awesome Holly. And that's so exciting for you Emily. Yeh!

Wendy said...

P.S. I'm so glad that you and Jennie can post now.

Jennie said...

We're the same!
I was a bit disappointed, but I'm also glad to do it at a healthy rate--that way it will stay off for good!

Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.