I am embarressed to finally say this but when I started 2 in ahalf weeks ago, I weighed 167.7. I know, alot!! I was 162.0 last Monday and my goal this week was to lose 2.5 lbs and work out 6 days...so here's how it went. I worked out really hard 5 days and shoveled snow for my easy day so I am completely happy with that. But I did give in and I weighed early. Sat I was 156.1 (so awesome!!). That was a 6lb loss in about 5 days. Well, I did so well, I didn't count my points yesterday (Sunday), which I know better than to do with a weigh in on Monday. But I went ahead and weighed this morning and apparently I am back up to 158.5 (how depressing). So I am okay with a loss of 3.11 lbs since I did pass my goal of 2.5 this week but obviously 6lbs would have been much better. Sorry for all the numbers...But I am at a total loss of 9.2 lbs.
Anyways, this week my goal is also 6 days of workouts (1 being rather easy) and also 2.5 lbs loss. Good luck to all you this coming week!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are awesome! That is a great result for a lot of hard work!
Nice job!
Great job Lori! In 2 weeks you're at a 9lb loss. That's gotta feel good.
Post a Comment