Okay, I weighed in, and I also lost only 1 pound.
I feel like I deserve at least a 5 pound loss for all the effort I put in this week! I'm telling myself that it takes awhile for my body to realize I'm trying to lose weight but not starve myself to death. (I heard your body resists at first...)
I actually feel a lot better, though. I have detoxed all the junk out of my system, and I have a lot more energy! I'm so glad to have you guys to be accountable to. It really does keep me honest.
Keep it up, girls! One week down!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Like I just said in Holly's comment box, its better to lose 1 lb than nothing or to even gain. Just so you know I've been working harder at eating and excercising all cause of you guys (and Chad cause he's trying to lose weight also).
Yes, one or two pounds is what are supposed to lose in a week. That is very normal and healthy!
Yay for everyone!
Post a Comment