I just saw online that Fred Meyer is having a sale on Weight Watcher entrees. 5 entrees for $10. I don't know how much they usually are but I thought that seemed like a really good deal.
On a side note: There's a really good snack in the bulk bins at Winco. I'm not sure what its called but its pretty much a corn chip with flax seeds in them. There's only 4 ingredients in it (they say that the less ingredients the healthier) and they really tasted good.
Happy weigh in day! Please inspire me cause I'm really not doing too well on the eating healthy thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing, I'll have to go this week and check out the WW meals. Also, I have never been to Winco but Justin took the boys there last week and we are planning on going this week. I've heard great things about it. I'll def. look for the cornchip/flax snack. Sounds so good too me and salsa would be good with it, I bet, which is really low points and very good for ya.
Post a Comment