OK so it looks like you were all able to get on the blog. Disregard the email I just sent you all. I'm enjoying all recipe ideas.
So do you have to access this blog with a username and password? That's the way I was hoping to set it up since I know that some were concerned about everyone seeing this blog. Just let me know if you'd like me to make any changes to it. Sorry about the header picture being so huge. I couldn't figure out how to make it smaller. But the apple does look good doesn't it with all those water drips on it.
Holly, the way that you can create a new thread for people to comment on is by going to the top right corner where it says New Post Customize Sign in/Sign out and click on new post. Do your thing there and then click publish post at the bottom.
Here's a recipe that I think is really good, healthy and sooooo easy. Let me know if its high in WW points cause as I said I'm not sure about the points system.
Parmesan Chicken
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 pkg Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix
1/2 tsp garlic powder
6 boneless chicken breasts
Mix powder ingredients and roll chicken in the mixture. Place chicken in baking dish and bake on 400 for 20-25 minutes.
I make this and use brown rice for a side dish and a veggie and you've got a balanced meal. To make the brown rice I use boullion cubes and chopped onion and it has a lot of flavor. Not to mention its one of my easiest meals to make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
sounds good and i love easy!!! not sure about WW points but the good seasons packet is low cals and about 20 cals/2tsp of p. cheese and the chicken, so doesnt seem bad at all. i'll be try very soon!! lori
Okay, I don't mean to be retarded about this, but my top right hand corner says "hmshak@yahoo.com", and then "dashboard", and then "sign out". I'll click on dashboard and it takes me to this weird spot. Am i looking in the right place?
Mine says the same thing.
I know I'm not great with blogs, but what am I doing wrong?
hmmmm...I guess mine is different than yours cause I'm technically the host and I can do other things to it. Lori, you were able to make a post, how did you do that??
Post a Comment