Monday, January 14, 2008
Not weighing yet...
Since I really didn't start hard core until Thursday (since I was out of town), I am weighing on Wed. this week and then I'll start weighing Mondays there after. But I'll post the outcome when I weigh. I posted a comment on one of the post earlier that said when I did this exactly 2 yrs ago, I didn't loose ANY the first week and then 5 or 6lbs the next week. So DON'T BE DISCOURAGED!! I know this won't make you feel better but lucky for all you, you don't have near as much to lose as me. And I still need lots of easy but healthy dinner ideas if you have them. Good luck and keep up the hard work!!! Lori
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't blame you one bit for not weighing in yet. I had been thinking it wouldn't be fair for you since you've only had a few days.
WW forever, baby!
Post a Comment