I set up an account with Spark People a few weeks ago. I signed up to recieve "Motivational Stories/Quotes" & "Healthy Recipes" every day, through my e-mail. (I also signed up on Traineo.com to keep track of my weight and measurements..... I like their set up better then Spark People) Anyways, I recently got a couple of articles that I really liked. The first one goes perfectly with Wendy's last post and even Holly's post too. The article talks about repeating positive thoughts in your head while exericising... just like when Wendy was running and saying,"I can do it. I can do it." I remember when I ran cross country in high school, I used to chant in my head over and over,"The faster you run, the sooner you're done!" And remember last girl's night when we were talking about "The Secret" and the power of positive thinking? The article talks a lot about that too. The second article had some good tips on eating healthier. So, check them out!
Think Yourself Fit
15 Tips to Help You Eat Better Today
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment