Monday, February 11, 2008

Emily's Weigh-In

I am down 1 lb. with a total loss of 10 lbs. so far. Pretty good I guess!

I just have to vent about the ups and downs of weight loss! I just hate how some days I can do so well and then other days I can't. Sundays are the worst. I hate trying to find something to wear and nothing fits. Then that makes me REALLY impatient and makes think about how much longer it will be until I lose enough weight to fit comfortably in my clothes. This week I just feel really really impatient. Why do I have to wait so long to lose weight.. I want to lose it all right now! But, tomorrow I probably won't care about any of this... that's just how it goes!

Hope everyone else is doing good... Holly and Jennie, how are you guys doing?

3 comments:

Wendy said...

10 lbs - that's awesome. Emily keep reminding yourself that you just had a baby and its so normal to take a little while to get back into normal clothes. I hear ya though, it would be nice if it happened a lot quicker.

The Barney's said...

emily, ditto to what wendy said...you totally just had a baby but i completely understand. i say all the time i wish i could snap my fingers and be 130 again! we'll both get close to that!! just a matter of time unfortunately but we CAN do it! lori

Jennie said...

The waiting is the hardest part for me. I think it should happen quickly--you put in a lot of effort, and it takes forever to see results. It would be nice if it were as easy to lose weight as it is to gain!