Monday, February 18, 2008

Has Everyone Given Up?? Better Not Have!!

I feel a sense of this fading. We got to get things pumped up. I am in a rut and need some major encouragement! I have to look HOT for my trip to Vegas and I still have 13 lbs to go!! I weighed on Thursday and I was 151 (a 2 lb loss since last Mon.), then with Valentines Day and the weekend, I gained them back and I am still 153(where I was last Monday). A total loss of 14 lbs. but a big fat ZERO for this week. My worst week yet. I have to get my kids Valentines garbage out of the house and I should be back on track, I hope! If anybody knows the quickest way or best excerise to do, to loose butt fat or saddle bags, PLEASE SHARE. I do my eliptical and a few other things and I am going to borrow a friends Turbo Jam video but as of now, those are my worst and most dreaded areas on my body and even after 14lbs loss, they still are huge and disgusting. Please help girls!! Lori

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I have a saddlebags problem too. If anyone does know how to specifically work on those let us know. I have to admit that I have not been doing well at all so I agree we need to get pumped up.