Monday, February 4, 2008
My Weigh-in
I was down 2 lbs yesterday morning (I wanted to weigh before my Super Bowl pigout last night after fasting almost 24 hrs.) and then went ahead and weighed this morning and I was back up 2 lbs (where I was last Mon.) By lunch I weighed again to see if it was just something weird and I was back down a 1 lb. loss. Not as happy as my 2 lbs as of yesterday but a pound is a pound, right? So a total of 10 lbs. I did do 5 days of at least an hour cardio and I even went out and shoveled snow 4 times this week. I was hoping for a better loss but I wasn't quite as strict with my eating as I have been. But I will do better this week! Good luck girls. Lori
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment