Monday, February 11, 2008
Another Weigh In
Well, I was the last to post a week ago...where is everyone else? Well, this week I am completely shocked with my loss. I am down 3 lbs. Yesterday was my 1 month mark and am at a total loss of 14 lbs , with 13 lbs to go. I have a feeling, it's going to get alot harder!!! And to do it, there will have to be very little cheating on my eating and not miss a workout. But I am happy so far and I love that all my church skirts and pants are getting loose! Hope to hear from the rest of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow Lori you're a weight losing machine. Great work!
You only have 13 more to go!? Wow, you'll get there in no time! Good job.
You are SO inspiring! I love reading your posts because you are just doing so great!
Post a Comment