Sorry I didn't post last week. I went out of town with my sister. This is the frusterating part. My mom doesn't have any food in her house. She never does because she and Randy don't believe in eating dinner, or lunch for that matter. So we were there for a week and today when I talked to Bonnie, she said, "Wow, I lost 4 pounds from being at mom's. There was just never anything to eat and so I wasn't as tempted". What she says rings true to me. I brought a big bag of grapefruit with me to my moms and ate a lot of that, along with a few other things that weren't too bad either. did I lose four pounds? NO. Did I lose one pound? NO. I did lose a half a pound though. Oh wait...let me point out that I ran a few times on my mom's treadmill, plus I did Tae-Bo once. It's so frusterating. What's really frusterating to me is I feel like this is not my body. I feel like it's clinging onto every ounce of fat I have and won't let it go. I also feel completely and utterly exhausted when i do exercise. Exercising has never been so hard on me in my life, as it is now. My whole body feels weak and drained all the time. I do have an appointment next week for the thyroid doctor, and I'm very anxious to see where my levels are at this point. I'm just so, so sick of this. I want to be healthy and feel good again--please.
So a total of 3 pounds lost for me. Woo-hoo. thanks for the articles you posted earlier Emily. I really liked them.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is sooo frustrating Holly. Hopefully you'll be able to figure things out with your body soon. Don't give up!
I'm proud of you for keeping at it. Things will get better when you get this thyroid thing figured out. Hang in there!
Post a Comment