Monday, February 4, 2008

Weigh-In

I'm down 1/2 lb. Not much, but at least it's something... I'll take it!

I'm excited that I can start working out this week! Unfortunately, I got a cold last week and I am still getting over it. And of course, I am starting out at a fitness level of ZERO! So, I had all three kids asleep this afternoon(that was a workout in itself) and did 30 min. of TaeBo. It felt so great! I am hoping to go on my first run this weekend... if the sidewalks aren't covered in snow. Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

The Barney's said...

Hey Emily, every 1/2lb adds up to lots of pounds. Excited for you to be able to work out again. You are going to drop those last lbs really fast once you get back into a regular routine. Congrats at getting all 3 kids down at once!!