Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm still in this...

haha! I beat you all to the punch. It's not even Monday yet, but I decided to give my report. I've worked out four days this week and i really feel good. It's funny how a couple of days of hard-core ab workouts can really make a difference. On the other hand, it really is so frustrating when you stop with the ab workouts for...mmm, two days, and you have a flabby gut again.
So have you tried Ab Jam in the Turbo Jam series? I think it's on the same disk as Cardio Party. I love it! I feel it in my back, love handles, and all over my stomach. So I think I'll try to keep that one up.
Other than that, the eating has been good, but more importantly I feel good. I have more energy now. I actually went back to my thyroid doc for a recheck and my recent tests say that I'm on the low side of normal for my thyroid! Yeah! So I'm still on the hypo end, but mostly my thryoid is coming around and will hopefully stabalize. Sure...you probably think the whole energy thing was in my head...and maybe some of it was....but it's crazy how that thyroid controls everything about your body. So normal thyroid for me=happy energetic Holly.
So I feel the weight loss excitement all over again. it's like I caught a second wind. I'm going to keep up with my workouts and keep eating good and see what happens. I can't stress myself out about that scale number though...
Take Care-
H-

No comments: