skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Great Weight Loss Challenge
Monday, March 3, 2008
Weigh-in
Time to weigh-in again? I forgot to post last week, but I was down .2 . This week I am down 2 lbs! I was really excited to finally be back on track and now I'm more motivated! Keep up the good work everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Contributors
Emily
Holly
Jennie
Lori
Wendy
Other Blogs
Emily
Holly
Lori
Spokane Girls
Wendy
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(44)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(11)
I'm down half a pound as well. Considering that I ...
I'm down half a pound this week. I'm thinking that...
St. Fatrick's Day (hee hee hee)
Checking In
A New Day
Ditto
No Change for me
Feelin' Groovy
I'm Even Feeling A Little More Motivated
We Can Do It
Weigh-in
►
February
(10)
►
January
(22)
No comments:
Post a Comment