Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ditto

My weight is the same this week too. I tend to get mad at myself when I'm not keeping up with my weight loss goals. But, then I watch Biggest Loser and I always feel better. Tonight one of the girls lost 0 lbs. They exercise several hours a day and prob. eat REAL good, and then they still lose 0 lbs! So I didn't feel so bad. Even people like them have "off " weeks. Usually when that happens then you have a good weigh in the following week. We'll see if that's true!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Watching The Biggest Loser this week really gave me the push I needed to get going again. I just love that show! It's so inspiring!

The Barney's said...

I really need to watch "the biggest loser" so it can give me some motivation. is it so hard to keep up on my busy days. i even missed some workouts this week cause i didn't have the time until 10 pm but i was way too tired. but WE can do it.