Well, no one else has posted, so I guess I will although it is nothing exciting. I weigh exactly what I did last Monday (150.6 lbs). Still a total of 17.1 lbs. I had a few unexpected events come up last week and only got to workout 4 days which killed me and I only ate good through Thursday. Today I didn't workout or count my points because that lovely time-of-the-month has left me on the couch most of the day with a heating pad. But tomorrow is a new day. I have a month and a half to loose my last 10 lbs. No more cheating! I have to get serious again!! Lori
By the way, where is everyone?
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lori, you're only 10 lbs away from your goal weight, that is so exciting. Keep up the good work. Sorry about the cramps - sounds like you need some stronger medicine. :(
Only 10 more pounds! You are a rock star! You can totally do this!
Post a Comment