Monday, March 17, 2008
St. Fatrick's Day (hee hee hee)
I weighed in today after starting WW on Wednesday. I'm down 1 pound! Hooray! I feel good about it because I started mid-way through the week and then had to work all weekend. Work is a big temptation for me--on the weekends people always bring in treats to share. One guy brought in pints of Ben and Jerry's for everyone! (My absolute favorite indulgence....) I took a small bite and that was it. Usually I would have said "forget it" and eaten the whole pint! So I am pretty proud. My head is in a better place this time. I am ready to do this as a lifestyle change instead of a quick-fix weight loss goal. It actually feels really good to take control again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jennie, that was awesome you had so much self control and down a lb after only mid week. I was so srong the whole 1st month and I have not been so strong since but I am getting back on track cause I still have 10 lbs. to go and I HAVE to do it. We will do it!
I can't believe you took ONE bit of icecream. You are my hero.
Post a Comment