I'm down half a pound this week. I'm thinking that is pretty good considering all the cake and ice cream I ate this week! And I was pretty proud that I didn't stuff myself on Easter either. I just ate until I wasn't hungry anymore and then stopped!
I am definately committing to run the half marathon on May 17. I set a goal to run 5.5 miles this past Saturday. I started running and was wondering what I was getting myself into. I kept thinking that there was no way I could run 5.5 miles, I thought I was going to die the first few miles. But, sure enough between 3 and 4 miles I started feeling really good and I even picked up the pace! Then around 5 miles I was thinking,"What the heck, I might as well run 6 miles!" I wanted to jump up and down when I was finished, but I was too tired! So, after that run, I'm feeling pretty good about the half marathon. I'm going to taunt Holly over and over until she decides to do it too! (chanting) DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!
I was doing some math today and figured out that I will have to lose 2 lbs. every week, from now on, to reach my goal by the weigh in day. I keep thinking that I don't know if it's possible, but that I'm still going to try. If I don't quite make my goal, I should at least be pretty dang close by then!
How was everyone's week?
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment