Monday, March 17, 2008

Checking In

How did everyone's week go? I am down 3.2 this week and I'm very happy! I guess I am destined to lose weight every OTHER week, instead of every week.
Everyone keep me in their weightloss prayers because we are having one heck of a week. First I have a Relief Society dinner to attend and you know they'll have awesome food. Then we have Jordyn's birthday on Thurs. and Evan's on Friday. Then of course Easter on Sunday. Can I get any more temptations this week? I am just really going to try and focus on portion control and making good food choices when I can. BUT, I am going to have cake and I have been thinking about it non-stop. When you refrain from sweets for awhile it really makes you appreciate it when you do get to eat it!
PS: Holly and I ran our FIVE MILE race on Sat. It was totally fun and hard all at the same time. We planned to do the 5k, but "crazy" Holly talked me into doing the 5 mile with her!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Nice job on both the weight loss and the five miler! You are awesome!

The Barney's said...

That was great that you too did the 5 miler. I would drop dead! Congrats on your loss and good luck this week. I have succombs (sp?) to temptation too much in the last couple weeks so I will be praying for both of us!!